Emulation Technology debuts Open-Top QFN/MLF Programming Adapters
Adapters' top-loading design provides easy programming solution
SANTA CLARA, Calif,
October 26, 2004 — Emulation Technology (ET),
today announced the expansion of its broad line of QFN/MLF device programming adapters with the introduction of its new Open-Top QFN/MLF Programming Adapters. The adapters currently are available in body sizes 3X3mm to 14.97mm, pin counts from 8-pin to 84-pin, and lead pitches of .50mm, .65mm, .80mm, 1.27mm.
Many designers are aware of the space constraints, as well as heat and power limitations associated with new designs. Meeting these requirements are one reason the QFN/MLF package is often chosen. It is smaller and thinner than other similar leaded packages; it has a lead-frame on the bottom of the package, provides excellent thermal performance, and minimal self-inductance.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- The top-loading, burn-in socket design provides an easy programming adapter solution.
- Its space-saving small outline accommodates engineers' programming needs and eliminates the necessity to create a cumbersome workaround.
- The QFN/MLF Programming Adapter serves a dual role as the signal mapping enables it to be used for QFN/MLF prototyping, quality and reliability testing.
- The wire wrap posts on the bottom of the adapter provide users with additional functionality.
EXTRA FEATURES & BENEFITS
- The adapter serves multiple roles for design engineers as the signal mapping enables it to be used for QFN/MLF prototyping, quality and reliability testing for this increasingly popular chip package.
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
Pricing for the QFN/MLF Programming Adapters, part number AS-28-28-02ML-6-OT, start at $193.00 each. Delivery is stock to 5 days.
|QFN/MLF Open Top
||Stock to 5 days
ET is celebrating its 21st year of providing quality interconnect solutions
for design and development engineers. The company’s experience helping
engineers create quality products and reducing costs associated with design,
development, and time to market has made it the leader in this industry.
Emulation Technology has more than 50,000 customers and operations in 23
countries worldwide. The company is privately held and is headquartered at
2344 Walsh Avenue, Bldg. F, Santa Clara, Calif., 95051.
||FULL LINE CATALOG