Emulation Technology, Inc.
SANTA CLARA, Calif., March 29, 2004 - Emulation Technology, Inc. (ET), the leader
specializing in a wide range of products and services for the electronic development lab engineer,
introduces High Speed Microgrippers capable of providing high frequency signal measurement in
the GHz band using an oscilloscope. The Microgrippers® were created for the engineer
performing high frequency testing at the chip package level without degrading the signal fidelity or adding noise. These Microgrippers are available in 2.54mm to 0.2mm lead pitches and in bandwidths of 1 GHz, 3 GHz, 5 GHz, 10 GHz, and are used with TQFP/PQFP, SSOP, SOIC and all Gull Wing leaded circuit packages. These new Microgrippers are a high performance addition to ET's other Microgrippers and test clips.
Features & Benefits
• High frequency signal measurement in 1GHz, 3 GHz, 5 GHz, 5 to 10 GHz, 10GHz
• Provides a hands-free connection to leads for quick testing of surface mount ICs
• Used with SMT packages down to 0.2mm lead pitch
• Thin clip body allows for multiple grippers to be mounted side by side
• Attaches directly to the socket tip of the differential probe ensuring signal fidelity and no
• Telecommunications, data communications, military, industrial, medical, automotive testing and design
• Ideal for attaching to and testing very small leads on QFPs and TSOPs
• Can be employed in an environment when the clips need to be reused on a variety of package styles
• Leads can be connected via the Microgrippers to oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, oscilloscopes and other test measurement equipment
Pricing and Availability
ET's High Speed Microgrippers are available in lead pitches of 0.20mm to 1.27mm. The chart below outlines the Microgrippers, part numbers and descriptions. Prices start at $22.00 each; delivery within two weeks. Please contact Emulation Technology directly for more information.
High Performance Microgrippers
ET Part #
|1 GHz Bandwidth|
|3 GHz Bandwidth|
|5 GHz Bandwidth|
|10 GHz Bandwidth|
About Emulation Technology, Inc.
ET is celebrating its 21st year of providing quality interconnect solutions for design and development engineers. The company’s experience helping engineers create quality products and reducing costs associated with design, development, and time to market has made it the leader in this industry. Emulation Technology has more than 50,000 customers and operations in 23 countries worldwide. The company is privately held and is headquartered at 2344 Walsh Avenue, Bldg. F, Santa Clara, Calif., 95051.
| What's New
| Corporate Information
| Search our Site
| Related Sites
EMULATION TECHNOLOGY, INC.
2344 Walsh Avenue, Building F
Santa Clara, CA 95051-1301 U.S.A.