- For inserting multi-pole HGA/PGA devices into sockets with precision contacts
- Ensures even pressure is applied to the top of the PGA device, preventing tilting and pin damage
1. The spindle disk is used to adjust the pressure block until it makes contact.
2. The tool is spread open until the gripper plates can hook uner the PGA socket.
3. The knurled disk is turned counterclockwise until the pressure block has pressed the chip down absolutely flat and parallel into the socket, the tool is spread, and removed.